Cost of living in Montevideo, Uruguay compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,482 prices entered by 136 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 41.646 IQD / UYU
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montevideo (Uruguay) is 24% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,230,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,453,334 Dinar ($U58,909) in Montevideo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Lahore costs ₨4,009 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,236 (43 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fes costs 30 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)