Cost of living in Montevideo, Uruguay compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,393 prices entered by 136 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 39.775 IQD / UYU
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montevideo (Uruguay) is 27% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,780,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,029,010 Dinar ($U51,012) in Montevideo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $0.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,220 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ho Chi Minh City costs 25,209 ₫ (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)