Cost of living in Montevideo, Uruguay compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,180 prices entered by 132 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 41.850 IQD / UYU
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montevideo (Uruguay) is 26% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,443,257 Dinar ($U34,487) in Montevideo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,388 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Addis Ababa costs 17,000 Birr (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,947 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tallinn costs €170 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Trieste costs €9 (27 minutes ago)