Cost of living in Montes Claros, Brazil compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 363.849 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montes Claros (Brazil) is 11% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,523,131 Dinar (R$ 4,186) in Montes Claros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,370,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,200 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨300 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,574 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $110 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bhopal costs ₨222 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Istanbul costs 8TL (about 1 hour ago)