Cost of living in Monterrey, Mexico compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 746 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 67.154 IQD / MXN
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monterrey (Mexico) is 42% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,190,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,271,444 Dinar (Mex$ 18,933) in Monterrey.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Southampton costs £0.10 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Talca costs CH$700 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 33 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Nairobi costs Shilling25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tyler, Texas costs $0.77 (about 2 hours ago)