Cost of living in Monterrey, Mexico compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 859 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 63.869 IQD / MXN
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monterrey (Mexico) is 44% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 874,772 Dinar (Mex$ 13,696) in Monterrey.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Amman costs Dinar 1.000 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €100 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $15 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 200 (33 minutes ago)