Cost of living in Monterrey, Mexico compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 535 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 58.429 IQD / MXN
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Monterrey (Mexico) is 46% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,040,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,106,764 Dinar (Mex$ 18,942) in Monterrey.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Tbilisi costs 50 Lari (17 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Raipur costs ₨22,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Kiev costs 35₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $130 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)