Cost of living in Montero, Bolivia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 169.534 IQD / BOB
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montero (Bolivia) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,100 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 6,100 Dinar ($b36) in Montero.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Saint Petersburg costs руб 50,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $40 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $75 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €25 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 750TL (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ljubljana costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)