Cost of living in Montero, Bolivia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 171.647 IQD / BOB
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montero (Bolivia) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 3,750 Dinar ($b22) in Montero.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chengdu costs 元146,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €13 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $10 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Goiânia costs R$ 330 (about 1 hour ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Port Elizabeth costs R 11 (about 1 hour ago)