Cost of living in Montego Bay, Jamaica compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.196 IQD / JMD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montego Bay (Jamaica) is 11% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 3,489,097 Dinar (J$379,406) in Montego Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,140,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $100 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨400 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cebu City costs Php1,700,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM499 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨165 (24 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Orlando, Florida costs $22 (about 1 hour ago)