Cost of living in Montego Bay, Jamaica compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.183 IQD / JMD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montego Bay (Jamaica) is 8% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,688 Dinar (J$293) in Montego Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $10 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £13 (37 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Ankara costs 30TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €38 (about 1 hour ago)