Cost of living in Montego Bay, Jamaica compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.158 IQD / JMD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montego Bay (Jamaica) is 11% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 3,981,384 Dinar (J$434,743) in Montego Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,580,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,150 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kiev costs 100₴ (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dubai costs Dirham 5.00 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 100,999 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$40 (about 1 hour ago)