Cost of living in Montego Bay, Jamaica compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.128 IQD / JMD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montego Bay (Jamaica) is 9% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 511,608 Dinar (J$56,047) in Montego Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $800 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Pune costs ₨10,750 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 1,115TL (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hefei costs 元50 (about 1 hour ago)