Cost of living in Montego Bay, Jamaica compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.230 IQD / JMD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montego Bay (Jamaica) is 9% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 921,168 Dinar (J$99,800) in Montego Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 842,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $34 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4,300 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Skopje costs 891,750 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨80 (about 1 hour ago)