Cost of living in Monsanto, Portugal compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 1377.157 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monsanto (Portugal) is 33% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,140,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 763,992 Dinar (€555) in Monsanto.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Logroño costs €11 (5 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Fresno, California costs $10 (12 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Damascus costs 600 £ (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Iasi costs 2,627 lei (30 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Des Moines, Iowa costs $0.71 (34 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Raipur costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)