Cost of living in Monrovia, Liberia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.120 IQD / LRD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monrovia (Liberia) is 50% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,580,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,790,112 Dinar (275,704 L$) in Monrovia.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £661 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 70 lei (39 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dallas, Texas costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £8,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lahore costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)