Cost of living in Monrovia, Liberia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 13.122 IQD / LRD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monrovia (Liberia) is 44% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,690,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 3,759,865 Dinar (286,528 L$) in Monrovia.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hsinchu City costs 100 NT$ (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Lahore costs ₨100 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Montevideo costs $U6,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 549 Kč (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jakarta costs Rp 500 (23 minutes ago)