Cost of living in Monrovia, Liberia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.837 IQD / LRD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monrovia (Liberia) is 46% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 10,156,250 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 5,532,850 Dinar (431,011 L$) in Monrovia.
Recent Prices Added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Santa Cruz, California costs $40 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Suzhou costs 元16 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Islamabad costs ₨20,182 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)