Cost of living in Monrovia, Liberia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.837 IQD / LRD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monrovia (Liberia) is 47% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 10,156,250 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 5,379,152 Dinar (419,035 L$) in Monrovia.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Irvine, California costs $1,525 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $10 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $40,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $120 (22 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Ottawa costs C$1.75 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,067 (30 minutes ago)