Cost of living in Monrovia, Liberia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.158 IQD / LRD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Monrovia (Liberia) is 57% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,200,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,810,607 Dinar (197,699 L$) in Monrovia.
Recent Prices Added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Ayutthaya costs 100 ฿ (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lyon costs €18 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €18 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Łódź costs 80 zł (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 30 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,000 (44 minutes ago)