Cost of living in Moncton, Canada compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 928.169 IQD / CAD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moncton (Canada) is 20% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,210,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,556,941 Dinar (C$2,755) in Moncton.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$200 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £50 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,626 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.25 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Madison, Wisconsin costs $431 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$25,000 (about 1 hour ago)