Cost of living in Moncton, Canada compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 203 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 905.580 IQD / CAD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Moncton (Canada) is 23% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,440,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,633,875 Dinar (C$2,908) in Moncton.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $100 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Monrovia costs 129 L$ (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €3.75 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kraljevo costs 74 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minsk costs 2,000 BYN (about 1 hour ago)