Cost of living in Monclova, Mexico compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 59.338 IQD / MXN
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monclova (Mexico) is 18% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,309,527 Dinar (Mex$ 38,922) in Monclova to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £27,735 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €108 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oulu costs €25,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 4,000 lei (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 250 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mersin costs 100,000TL (about 1 hour ago)