Cost of living in Mon Repos, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 178.059 IQD / TTD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mon Repos (Trinidad and Tobago) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 3,869,175 Dinar (21,730 TT$) in Mon Repos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,810,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $650 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pescara costs €449 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,474 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,650 (about 1 hour ago)