Cost of living in Mon Repos, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 176.024 IQD / TTD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mon Repos (Trinidad and Tobago) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,983,682 Dinar (11,269 TT$) in Mon Repos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,388 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Addis Ababa costs 17,000 Birr (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,947 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tallinn costs €170 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Trieste costs €9 (27 minutes ago)