Cost of living in Mombasa, Kenya compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 11.394 IQD / KES
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mombasa (Kenya) is 11% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,745,502 Dinar (Shilling153,193) in Mombasa.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pisa costs €10 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £100 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £2.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.20 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (33 minutes ago)