Cost of living in Mokp'o, South Korea compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.042 IQD / KRW
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mokp'o (South Korea) is 27% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 11,903,386 Dinar (₩11,423,118) in Mokp'o to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,375,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vigo costs €20 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chiang Mai costs 748 ฿ (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lipa City costs Php47 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 300 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 200 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (about 1 hour ago)