Cost of living in Mokp'o, South Korea compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.042 IQD / KRW
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mokp'o (South Korea) is 25% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 11,764,091 Dinar (₩11,289,444) in Mokp'o to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,375,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,525 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Munich costs €0.09 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lugano costs CHF 150 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jönköping costs 95 kr (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 80,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,000 (21 minutes ago)