Cost of living in Mokp'o, South Korea compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.107 IQD / KRW
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mokp'o (South Korea) is 23% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 9,699,908 Dinar (₩8,762,687) in Mokp'o to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,860,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Nassau costs B$20 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Leeds costs £1.50 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$915 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Beijing costs 元22 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Medellín costs COL$126,000 (34 minutes ago)