Cost of living in Mogadishu, Somalia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.070 IQD / SOS
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mogadishu (Somalia) is 40% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 17,300,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 10,349,247 Dinar (4,999,805 S) in Mogadishu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €600 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Toronto costs C$10 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 3,000 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mbabane costs Lilangeni900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 2 hours ago)