Cost of living in Mogadishu, Somalia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.107 IQD / SOS
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mogadishu (Somalia) is 38% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,400,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 12,565,374 Dinar (5,964,307 S) in Mogadishu.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Zaragoza costs €0.25 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$1,423 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Coimbatore costs ₨40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Malmo costs 259,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)