Cost of living in Moab, Utah, United States compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 158%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 1184.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Moab, Utah (United States) is 30% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 3,626,452 Dinar ($3,063) in Moab, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 140TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 180 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 250 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 2,350 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tacoma, Washington costs $605 (about 3 hours ago)