Cost of living in Moab, Utah, United States compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 161%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 1191.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Moab, Utah (United States) is 82% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 5,204,027 Dinar ($4,369) in Moab, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,860,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in La Paz costs $b10 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rotterdam costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Saskatoon costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Grenoble costs €24 (about 2 hours ago)