Cost of living in Moab, Utah, United States compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 1181.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moab, Utah (United States) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,605,334 Dinar ($1,359) in Moab, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元50 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $12 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥120,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 102 Ft (40 minutes ago)