Cost of living in Moab, Utah, United States compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 1181.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moab, Utah (United States) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,353,062 Dinar ($1,992) in Moab, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,290,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Basel costs CHF 2.95 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,211 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$70 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kolhapur costs ₨5,000 (28 minutes ago)