Cost of living in Moab, Utah, United States compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 158%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 1190.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Moab, Utah (United States) is 30% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 3,201,206 Dinar ($2,690) in Moab, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,470,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$55,908 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Van costs 22TL (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €67 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 60,000,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨16,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 870 kr (44 minutes ago)