Cost of living in Miyazaki, Japan compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.823 IQD / JPY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Miyazaki (Japan) is 36% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 8,760,152 Dinar (¥809,382) in Miyazaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,460,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Adelaide costs AU$105 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 28,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapeco costs R$ 25 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)