Cost of living in Mississauga, Canada compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 354 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 935.118 IQD / CAD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mississauga (Canada) is 27% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 7,060,122 Dinar (C$7,550) in Mississauga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,560,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Munich costs €100 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1,017 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $550 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jizan costs ﷼ 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)