Cost of living in Misratah, Libya compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! Misratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Misratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 845.141 IQD / LYD *
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Misratah (Libya) is 8% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,760,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,619,708 Dinar (1,916 Dinar) in Misratah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Durham, North Carolina costs $65 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 250 (3 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Ho Chi Minh City costs 600 ₫ (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$1,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $90 (39 minutes ago)