Cost of living in Miskolc, Hungary compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.262 IQD / HUF
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miskolc (Hungary) is 36% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,720,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,103,229 Dinar (258,825 Ft) in Miskolc.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,423 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 25 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 74 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩0 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$20 (about 1 hour ago)