Cost of living in Miskolc, Hungary compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.323 IQD / HUF
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Miskolc (Hungary) is 35% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,550,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,012,148 Dinar (234,153 Ft) in Miskolc.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £10 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Cologne costs €20 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Bristol costs £60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)