Cost of living in Miri, Malaysia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 299.593 IQD / MYR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Miri (Malaysia) is 31% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,310,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,583,728 Dinar (RM5,286) in Miri.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Buffalo, New York costs $80 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $325 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cagliari costs €1.09 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$15,248 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q35 (30 minutes ago)