Cost of living comparison between Miri, Malaysia and Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 260.102 IQD / MYR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miri (Malaysia) is 46% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,263,896 Dinar (RM4,859) in Miri.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (14 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $64 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,900,000 (about 1 hour ago)