Cost of living in Miri, Malaysia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 280.503 IQD / MYR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miri (Malaysia) is 34% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,320,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,520,716 Dinar (RM5,421) in Miri.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$700 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yancheng costs 元75 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gorakhpur costs ₨1,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 900 (39 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panipat costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)