Cost of living in Minya, Egypt compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 66.331 IQD / EGP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Minya (Egypt) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,500 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 6,500 Dinar (E£ 98) in Minya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burgas costs 40 лв (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manama costs Dinar 2.000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (30 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $35 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨700 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Campobasso costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)