Cost of living in Minya, Egypt compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 65.895 IQD / EGP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Minya (Egypt) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,600 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 5,600 Dinar (E£ 85) in Minya.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aberdeen costs £6.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naples costs €500 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bologna costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 3,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Medellín costs COL$2,500,000 (about 2 hours ago)