Cost of living in Minsk, Belarus vs Abu Ghraib, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 370 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 584.637 IQD / BYN
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Minsk (Belarus) is 23% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,460,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,882,067 Dinar (3,219 BYN) in Minsk.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Guatemala City costs Q42 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (19 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Gaziantep costs 1,500TL (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Leeds costs £775 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 25 (about 2 hours ago)