Cost of living in Minsk, Belarus compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 496 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 592.080 IQD / BYN
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Minsk (Belarus) is 50% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,230,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,109,316 Dinar (1,874 BYN) in Minsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in San Antonio, Texas costs $610 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bauru costs R$ 2,999 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Pereira costs COL$2,818 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Eugene, Oregon costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)