Cost of living in Minsk, Belarus compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 341 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05899 IQD / BYR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Minsk (Belarus) is 57% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 664,556 Dinar (11,265,384 p.) in Minsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 500 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Cairo costs E£ 150 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 20TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Dhaka costs Taka 23,380 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 2,500 (about 2 hours ago)