Cost of living in Mindelo, Cape Verde compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 11.564 IQD / CVE
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mindelo (Cape Verde) is 40% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,117,732 Dinar (96,659 Escudo) in Mindelo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,200 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Adelaide costs AU$219 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oakland, California costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 16,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Brasília costs R$ 3.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)