Cost of living in Mindelo, Cape Verde compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 12.644 IQD / CVE
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mindelo (Cape Verde) is 36% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,390,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 893,856 Dinar (70,693 Escudo) in Mindelo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Al Mukalla costs 350 ﷼ (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vitória costs R$ 204 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 350,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $105 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨50,825 (about 2 hours ago)