Cost of living in Mindelo, Cape Verde compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 13.092 IQD / CVE
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mindelo (Cape Verde) is 34% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,510,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 992,595 Dinar (75,819 Escudo) in Mindelo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $75 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Valencia costs €600 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $24 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $79 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)