Cost of living comparison between Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States and Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 277 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 1165.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Milwaukee, Wisconsin (United States) is 11% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,375,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 8,358,233 Dinar ($7,174) in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dresden costs €0.52 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Luton costs £20 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 650 kr (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tokyo costs ¥2 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Amsterdam costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)