Cost of living in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 226 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1184.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Milwaukee, Wisconsin (United States) is 9% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,730,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 5,214,969 Dinar ($4,405) in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $50 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $13 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €14 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (8 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jhansi costs ₨20,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling4,000 (14 minutes ago)