Cost of living in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 281 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1184.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Milwaukee, Wisconsin (United States) is 9% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,400,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 4,919,829 Dinar ($4,155) in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lynchburg, Virginia costs $1,423 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Newark, New Jersey costs $1,271 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,050 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Fresno, California costs $0.92 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)