Cost of living in Mildura, Australia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 880.949 IQD / AUD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mildura (Australia) is 10% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,712,203 Dinar (AU$1,944) in Mildura to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ankara costs 0.17TL (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $70 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Arad costs 17 lei (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $45 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muar costs RM25 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (42 minutes ago)