Cost of living in Milan, Italy compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,411 prices entered by 238 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1376.262 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Milan (Italy) is 28% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,190,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 4,443,342 Dinar (€3,229) in Milan.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Culiacán costs Mex$ 21,500 (13 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Vilnius costs €2.20 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $111 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $605 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)