Cost of living in Milan, Italy compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,757 prices entered by 311 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1322.206 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Milan (Italy) is 30% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,310,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 4,389,023 Dinar (€3,319) in Milan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 270 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$30 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €8 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling2,000 (38 minutes ago)