Cost of living in Miami, Florida, United States compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,244 prices entered by 226 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1181.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miami, Florida (United States) is 38% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 14,647,485 Dinar ($12,403) in Miami, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,600,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Perth, Scotland costs £80 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 19,588TL (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Colombo costs 430,000 ₨ (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 1,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 30,000 сўм (37 minutes ago)