Cost of living in Miami, Florida, United States compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,330 prices entered by 257 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1167.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miami, Florida (United States) is 37% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 14,747,454 Dinar ($12,637) in Miami, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,800,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $25 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Lima costs S/. 150 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,000,000,000,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nagpur costs ₨500 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,525 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €92 (40 minutes ago)