Cost of living in Miami, Florida, United States compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 891 prices entered by 181 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1181.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miami, Florida (United States) is 40% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 16,364,887 Dinar ($13,857) in Miami, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,718,750 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boise, Idaho costs $300 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 127 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Southampton costs £9 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Alexandria costs E£ 2,300 (31 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨200 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)