Cost of living in Mexico City, Mexico compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,526 prices entered by 418 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 64.153 IQD / MXN
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mexico City (Mexico) is 49% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,140,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,100,073 Dinar (Mex$ 17,148) in Mexico City.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$4,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brussels costs €5.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $85 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €30 (43 minutes ago)