Cost of living in Mexico City, Mexico vs Abu Ghraib, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,516 prices entered by 307 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 63.001 IQD / MXN
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mexico City (Mexico) is 12% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,710,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 4,139,556 Dinar (Mex$ 65,706) in Mexico City.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Stuttgart costs €0.60 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prishtina costs €5.50 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 4.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $13 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 3,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Eindhoven costs €1,500 (26 minutes ago)