Cost of living in Mexico City, Mexico compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,593 prices entered by 413 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 62.336 IQD / MXN
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mexico City (Mexico) is 50% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,050,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,034,064 Dinar (Mex$ 16,589) in Mexico City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs NZ$20 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 3.00TL (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,400 лв (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 45 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)