Cost of living in Mexicali, Mexico compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 59.194 IQD / MXN
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mexicali (Mexico) is 36% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 950,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 606,346 Dinar (Mex$ 10,243) in Mexicali.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$9 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Toledo, Ohio costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (about 2 hours ago)