Cost of living in Metz, France compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 1286.907 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Metz (France) is 21% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,849,675 Dinar (€1,437) in Metz.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Montreal costs C$2.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 1,000 ₨ (11 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Illinois costs $0.98 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$508 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Verona costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)