Cost of living in Metz, France compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 1269.490 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Metz (France) is 21% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,543,351 Dinar (€1,216) in Metz.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $10 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £13 (34 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Ankara costs 30TL (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €38 (about 1 hour ago)