Cost of living in Melo, Uruguay compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 37.694 IQD / UYU
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melo (Uruguay) is 36% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 794,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 506,432 Dinar ($U13,435) in Melo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £5.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Seoul costs ₩240,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $8 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Skopje costs 1,200 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Leeds costs £3,440 (about 1 hour ago)