Cost of living in Melo, Uruguay compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 37.589 IQD / UYU
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melo (Uruguay) is 53% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 812,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 381,876 Dinar ($U10,159) in Melo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €2,541 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bologna costs €500 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $12 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xalapa costs Mex$ 45 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (about 1 hour ago)