Cost of living in Melo, Uruguay compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 36.102 IQD / UYU
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melo (Uruguay) is 37% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 813,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 511,932 Dinar ($U14,180) in Melo.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Wellington costs NZ$516 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pune costs ₨1,500 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Odessa costs 25₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lyon costs €800 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.35 (about 2 hours ago)