Cost of living in Melo, Uruguay compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 41.453 IQD / UYU
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melo (Uruguay) is 50% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 785,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 393,359 Dinar ($U9,489) in Melo.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sherbrooke costs C$9 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 50,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ahmedabad costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bristol costs £429 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Phoenix, Arizona costs $3.51 (about 1 hour ago)