Cost of living in Melitopol, Ukraine compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 44.104 IQD / UAH
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melitopol (Ukraine) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 275,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 275,000 Dinar (6,235₴) in Melitopol.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨10 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,580 (12 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Qingdao costs 元10 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 2,000 Lari (about 1 hour ago)