Cost of living in Melitopol, Ukraine compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 41.489 IQD / UAH
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melitopol (Ukraine) is 11% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 281,113 Dinar (6,776₴) in Melitopol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 254,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Mumbai costs ₨300 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Myitkyina costs 3,000 Kyat (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 9 B/. (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,500 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ufa costs руб 40 (43 minutes ago)