Cost of living in Melitopol, Ukraine compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 45.347 IQD / UAH
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melitopol (Ukraine) is 13% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 286,771 Dinar (6,324₴) in Melitopol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 254,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (13 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tallahassee, Florida costs $0.84 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pécs costs 150,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mashhad costs ﷼ 4,350,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 30,495 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)