Cost of living in Melilla, Spain compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 1253.050 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melilla (Spain) is 43% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,340,638 Dinar (€1,070) in Melilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨6 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr15,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 4,000 Ft (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 3.80 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Catania costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)