Cost of living in Melilla, Spain compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1448.855 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melilla (Spain) is 35% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,010,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,944,942 Dinar (€1,342) in Melilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Saltillo costs Mex$ 12,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €16 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $8 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $8 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $56 (25 minutes ago)