Cost of living in Melbourne, Australia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,280 prices entered by 572 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 917.027 IQD / AUD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melbourne (Australia) is 21% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,570,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,819,278 Dinar (AU$3,074) in Melbourne.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Liverpool costs £35 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 150 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 180 (38 minutes ago)