Cost of living in Melbourne, Australia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,382 prices entered by 645 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 914.215 IQD / AUD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melbourne (Australia) is 21% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,260,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,590,677 Dinar (AU$2,834) in Melbourne.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $4,066 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $55 (29 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Guayaquil costs $1,505 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vadodara costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kelowna costs C$580 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)