Cost of living in Melbourne, Australia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,153 prices entered by 567 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 892.533 IQD / AUD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melbourne (Australia) is 23% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,430,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,649,037 Dinar (AU$2,968) in Melbourne.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $55 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beijing costs 元8,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,067 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €9 (about 2 hours ago)