Cost of living in Melbourne, Australia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,409 prices entered by 613 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 907.488 IQD / AUD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melbourne (Australia) is 21% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,090,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,432,608 Dinar (AU$2,681) in Melbourne.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bozeman, Montana costs $18 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Coimbatore costs ₨10,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨30,495 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥320 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM600 (about 2 hours ago)