Cost of living in Meknes, Morocco compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 121.029 IQD / MAD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Meknes (Morocco) is 45% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,150,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 633,235 Dinar (5,232 Dirham) in Meknes.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Sacramento, California costs $0.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$6,020 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$2,000,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guarulhos costs R$ 1,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jacksonville, Florida costs $15,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,500 (14 minutes ago)