Cost of living in Meknes, Morocco compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 118.159 IQD / MAD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Meknes (Morocco) is 46% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,093,518 Dinar (9,255 Dirham) in Meknes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 30TL (10 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Reading, Berkshire costs £0.88 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Addis Ababa costs 32 Birr (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tianjin costs 元100 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Florence costs €35 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dumaguete City costs Php300 (43 minutes ago)