Cost of living in Meerut, India compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.048 IQD / INR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Meerut (India) is 10% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 791,663 Dinar (₨43,865) in Meerut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 719,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 45 ₪ (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Trois-Rivières costs C$3.25 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$250 (22 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 100,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bhubaneswar costs ₨18,990 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (about 1 hour ago)