Cost of living in Meerut, India compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.327 IQD / INR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Meerut (India) is 11% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 520,628 Dinar (₨30,047) in Meerut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $3.00 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €1.40 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chişinău costs 240,000 Leu (32 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 30 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)