Cost of living in Meerut, India compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.905 IQD / INR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Meerut (India) is 10% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 879,216 Dinar (₨49,105) in Meerut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 798,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taipei costs 37,000 NT$ (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 25,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yekaterinburg costs руб 1.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Madrid costs €375 (32 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Amsterdam costs €85,550,200,000 (34 minutes ago)