Cost of living in Meerut, India compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.885 IQD / INR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Meerut (India) is 10% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,108,440 Dinar (₨61,975) in Meerut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,010,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kaohsiung City costs 6,500 NT$ (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Walnut Creek, California costs $430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Greenville, South Carolina costs $429 (about 2 hours ago)