Cost of living in Medina, Saudi Arabia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 315.750 IQD / SAR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Medina (Saudi Arabia) is 98% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 9,631,771 Dinar (﷼ 30,504) in Medina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,860,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 420 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nashville, Tennessee costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lima costs S/. 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 130TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (about 2 hours ago)