Cost of living in Medina, Saudi Arabia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 315.725 IQD / SAR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Medina (Saudi Arabia) is 100% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 11,157,244 Dinar (﷼ 35,338) in Medina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,570,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Gold Coast costs AU$240 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in The Hague costs €237 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beijing costs 元18 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Blumenau costs R$ 1,200 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tawau costs RM2.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)