Cost of living in Medina, Saudi Arabia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 310.942 IQD / SAR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Medina (Saudi Arabia) is 99% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 9,707,278 Dinar (﷼ 31,219) in Medina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,890,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 7,500TL (1 minute ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lyon costs €0.00 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Los Angeles, California costs $5.28 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Pamplona costs €404 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 10 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Västerås costs 11 kr (about 1 hour ago)