Cost of living in Medellín, Colombia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 690 prices entered by 117 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38948 IQD / COP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Medellín (Colombia) is 34% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,870,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,888,837 Dinar (COL$4,849,633) in Medellín.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chandigarh costs ₨35,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨300 (27 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨400 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1.59 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Doha costs 2,249 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)