Cost of living in Medea, Algeria compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.648 IQD / DZD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Medea (Algeria) is 65% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 607,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 211,189 Dinar (19,834 Dinar) in Medea.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €7 (16 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1.50 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Austin, Texas costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kumasi costs GH₵200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (about 2 hours ago)