Cost of living in Medea, Algeria compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.188 IQD / DZD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Medea (Algeria) is 65% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 622,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 218,171 Dinar (21,415 Dinar) in Medea.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$71 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$2,021 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Surabaya costs Rp 17,900 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chicago, Illinois costs $20,910 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in İzmir costs 125TL (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €1,000 (41 minutes ago)