Cost of living in Medea, Algeria compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.746 IQD / DZD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Medea (Algeria) is 60% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 998 Dinar (93 Dinar) in Medea.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Pune costs ₨38 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,935 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Karachi costs ₨5,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $1.50 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)