Cost of living in Medea, Algeria compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.260 IQD / DZD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Medea (Algeria) is 65% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 673,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 236,228 Dinar (23,023 Dinar) in Medea.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brussels costs €15,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €25 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in İzmir costs 1,700TL (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨50 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bandung costs Rp 630,000,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (41 minutes ago)