Cost of living in Medea, Algeria compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.839 IQD / DZD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Medea (Algeria) is 60% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,500 Dinar (138 Dinar) in Medea.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $15 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Eindhoven costs €35 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Karachi costs ₨20,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Colombo costs 300 ₨ (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 32,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $350 (about 2 hours ago)