Cost of living in Medan, Indonesia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08615 IQD / IDR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Medan (Indonesia) is 42% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,310,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,336,669 Dinar (Rp 15,515,064) in Medan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$10 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $45 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lisbon costs €27,700 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2,033 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vereeniging costs R 150 (39 minutes ago)