Cost of living in Medan, Indonesia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08864 IQD / IDR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Medan (Indonesia) is 62% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 746,084 Dinar (Rp 8,417,298) in Medan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 100₴ (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dundee costs £4.99 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Talcahuano costs CH$644 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $65,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 1,100 kr (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grenoble costs €44 (22 minutes ago)