Cost of living in Medan, Indonesia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08718 IQD / IDR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Medan (Indonesia) is 60% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,040,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 413,766 Dinar (Rp 4,746,241) in Medan.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Moresby costs 900 Kina (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Almaty costs 10,000 KZT (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Isfahan costs ﷼ 25,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 8,471 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ljubljana costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,150 (about 2 hours ago)