Cost of living in Mecca, Saudi Arabia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 315.697 IQD / SAR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mecca (Saudi Arabia) is 23% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 3,060,101 Dinar (﷼ 9,693) in Mecca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,480,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Vadodara costs ₨1,200 (12 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kota Kinabalu costs RM900 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hong Kong costs HK$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 500 (about 1 hour ago)