Cost of living in Mecca, Saudi Arabia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 315.702 IQD / SAR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mecca (Saudi Arabia) is 24% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,937,609 Dinar (﷼ 9,305) in Mecca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,370,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €380 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maldonado costs $U220 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valencia costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Glasgow costs £5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)