Cost of living in Mecca, Saudi Arabia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 310.942 IQD / SAR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mecca (Saudi Arabia) is 22% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 3,053,941 Dinar (﷼ 9,822) in Mecca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Namur costs €900 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $2.50 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Podgorica costs €20 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Basel costs CHF 600,000,000,000,000,016,777,216 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $120,000 (about 1 hour ago)