Cost of living in Mecca, Saudi Arabia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 314.967 IQD / SAR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mecca (Saudi Arabia) is 7% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,086,734 Dinar (﷼ 6,625) in Mecca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campina Grande costs R$ 280 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $100 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM28 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 2,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yekaterinburg costs руб 0.12 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 9 (31 minutes ago)