Cost of living in Mbeya, Tanzania compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.529 IQD / TZS
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mbeya (Tanzania) is 57% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,330,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 572,263 Dinar (1,082,450 Shilling) in Mbeya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,220 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Stoke-on-Trent costs £860 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $834 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (about 2 hours ago)