Cost of living in Mbeya, Tanzania compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.524 IQD / TZS
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mbeya (Tanzania) is 56% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,350,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 599,783 Dinar (1,143,843 Shilling) in Mbeya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jalgaon costs ₨250 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,220 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dallas, Texas costs $8 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩21,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 1 liter in Saint George’s, Grenada costs EC$45 (40 minutes ago)