Cost of living in Mbeya, Tanzania compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.532 IQD / TZS
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mbeya (Tanzania) is 59% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 776,513 Dinar (1,460,976 Shilling) in Mbeya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portoviejo costs $3.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $35 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tokyo costs ¥12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 176 (about 2 hours ago)