Cost of living in Mbeya, Tanzania compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.530 IQD / TZS
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mbeya (Tanzania) is 59% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 766,421 Dinar (1,446,531 Shilling) in Mbeya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €19 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cagliari costs €1.90 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 7,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Exeter costs £3.50 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)