Cost of living in Mbabane, Swaziland compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 92.158 IQD / SZL
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mbabane (Swaziland) is 10% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,399,716 Dinar (Lilangeni15,188) in Mbabane.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Southampton costs £0.00 (9 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Dublin costs €2.30 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 10,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Stavanger costs kr 50 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaunas costs €6.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $70,000 (about 1 hour ago)