Cost of living in Mbabane, Swaziland compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 90.118 IQD / SZL
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mbabane (Swaziland) is 37% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,235,497 Dinar (Lilangeni13,710) in Mbabane.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 20TL (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$40,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $15 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tempe, Arizona costs $55 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Yerevan costs 100Dram (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Opole costs 82,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)