Cost of living in Mbabane, Swaziland compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 91.373 IQD / SZL
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mbabane (Swaziland) is 13% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,870,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,623,336 Dinar (Lilangeni17,766) in Mbabane.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$25 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$50 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)