Cost of living in Mazatlán, Mexico compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 65.552 IQD / MXN
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mazatlán (Mexico) is 46% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,080,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,125,551 Dinar (Mex$ 17,170) in Mazatlán.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sorocaba costs R$ 200 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirklareli costs 30TL (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Algiers costs 100,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 26 Lari (about 1 hour ago)