Cost of living comparison between Mayagueez, Puerto Rico and Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 1165.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mayagueez (Puerto Rico) is 5% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 9,828,823 Dinar ($8,437) in Mayagueez to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,375,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$76 (3 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 8 zł (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$18 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨2,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $757 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $41 (42 minutes ago)