Cost of living in Mayagueez, Puerto Rico compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1184.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mayagueez (Puerto Rico) is 5% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 4,345,342 Dinar ($3,670) in Mayagueez to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,150,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Grand Cayman costs CI$1,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$20,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bishkek costs 100 som (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Glasgow costs £6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Berkeley, California costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)