Cost of living in Maturín, Venezuela compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! Maturín has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maturín.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 118.398 IQD / VEF *
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maturín (Venezuela) is 26% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 12,765,736 Dinar (Bs 107,820) in Maturín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,156,250 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 100₴ (21 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vilnius costs €800 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $60 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sarajevo costs 1.60KM (about 1 hour ago)