Cost of living in Maturín, Venezuela compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! Maturín has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maturín.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03239 IQD / VEF *
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maturín (Venezuela) is 71% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,600 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 752 Dinar (Bs 23,209) in Maturín.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $75 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Spokane, Washington costs $199 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chandigarh costs ₨500 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Gijón costs €450 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $18 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $50 (21 minutes ago)