Cost of living in Maturín, Venezuela compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! Maturín has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maturín.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 118.697 IQD / VEF *
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maturín (Venezuela) is 58% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 15,561,582 Dinar (Bs 131,104) in Maturín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,870,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bloemfontein costs R 1,700 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,184 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $85 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$126 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sheffield costs £4.99 (about 1 hour ago)