Cost of living in Matola, Mozambique compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 19.290 IQD / MZN
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Matola (Mozambique) is 58% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,360,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 994,785 Dinar (51,571 MT) in Matola.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $198,218 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,500 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newark, New Jersey costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 136 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Wilmington, Delaware costs $0.23 (about 1 hour ago)