Cost of living in Matola, Mozambique compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 19.822 IQD / MZN
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Matola (Mozambique) is 56% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,670,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,180,080 Dinar (59,533 MT) in Matola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €12 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Amritsar costs ₨12,109 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bursa costs 26TL (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Peterborough costs £379 (about 2 hours ago)