Cost of living in Matola, Mozambique compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 19.273 IQD / MZN
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Matola (Mozambique) is 58% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,600,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,082,569 Dinar (56,170 MT) in Matola.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Francisco, California costs $5,782 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Melbourne costs AU$1,525 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 250 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Long Beach, California costs $159 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,450 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 30,000 (28 minutes ago)