Cost of living in Matola, Mozambique compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 16.083 IQD / MZN
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Matola (Mozambique) is 63% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 873,510 Dinar (54,312 MT) in Matola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 9 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buraidah costs ﷼ 25 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zhuhai costs 元3.00 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Al Ain costs Dirham 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,480 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 340 (about 2 hours ago)