Cost of living in Mathura, India compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.696 IQD / INR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mathura (India) is 54% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 261,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 119,174 Dinar (₨6,735) in Mathura.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$860 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 1,200 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $925 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $915 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chelyabinsk costs руб 600 (38 minutes ago)