Cost of living comparison between Masvingo, Zimbabwe and Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 1167.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Masvingo (Zimbabwe) is 20% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 3,760 Dinar ($3.22) in Masvingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$112 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.30 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$100 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £58 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Namur costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)