Cost of living in Masvingo, Zimbabwe compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 1167.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Masvingo (Zimbabwe) is 18% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 7,547 Dinar ($6) in Masvingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,400 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,200 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nagpur costs ₨10 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paderborn costs €5.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 10 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Townsville costs AU$13 (about 1 hour ago)